Apollo Alpha Exchange to Unleash
With new age of technology, the apollo alpha all-steel radial tyres will make your beast roar.
Buy a Set of Apollo Aplha Tyres and Get up ₹450 off*
|Pattern||Alpha H1||Alpha S1|
|SKU||150/60 ZR17||150/70 ZR17||140/60 R17||130/70 R17||120/80 R17||110/80 R17|
|150/60 ZR17||Alpha H1
|150/70 ZR17||Alpha H1
|140/60 R17||Alpha S1
|130/70 R17||Alpha S1
|120/80 R17||Alpha S1
|110/80 R17||Alpha S1
Apollo Alpha - Features
Apollo Alpha Sizes
|110/70 ZR17||Alpha H1|
|150/60 ZR17||Alpha H1|
|140/60 R17||Alpha S1|
|130/70 R17||Alpha S1|
|120/80 R17||Alpha S1|
|110/80 R17||Alpha S1|
Terms and Conditions:
Apollo Tyres – Tyre Exchange Program (“Offer”) is a consumer promotion activity launched by Apollo Tyres Ltd. (“Apollo”) having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Areekal Mansion, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi – 682036, India and its corporate head office at Apollo House, 7 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, India.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, acceptance of these terms and conditions creates a binding agreement between you and apollo:
- The Offer is a consumer promotion where consumers can exchange their old tyres of any type or size for same size/type new tyres and claim discounts on the purchase of new tyres from Apollo dealers.
- Offer is open for participation to consumers from 1st Feb 2021 (10:00 AM) to 31st March 2021 (7:00 PM) or till stocks last (whichever is earlier) both days inclusive.
- Offer is open for participation to Apollo’s Business Partners from 10: AM to 7:PM on the following dates:
- Apollo Zones / Super Zones/ ASD – 1st Feb’21 to 31st March'21;
- For Other BP's – 1st Feb’21 to 26th Feb'21
- The Consumers have a choice of exchanging a single or pair of tyres.
- There is no discount or Offer for Vredestein Range. Further, the Offer is not applicable on claim tyre.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable. No two different offers can be clubbed.
- The participant represents and warrants that it is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Offer the participant warrants that all information provided by the participant regarding participant’s name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- The participation shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed herein. Neither Apollo nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered under the Offer for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Apollo will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by the participation in the Offer or the acceptance and/or use by the participant, of any discount, or by any action taken by Apollo in accordance with the terms and conditions and participant shall keep Apollo indemnified on account of the same.
- Apollo reserves the right to postpone/cancel the Offer for any reason whatsoever. Further, Apollo reserves the right to alter, change or modify the terms and conditions of the Offer, without any prior notification or intimation.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Offer shall be settled and decided by Apollo at its own discretion.
- The Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Offer and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.