Recommended tyre for your
Recommended dealer from your last visit
Terms & Conditions
Apollo Terms and Conditions
- By accessing, browsing and/or using apollotyres.com Apollo you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Apollo website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd. & …………….………………… (hereinafter to as "Apollo") shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on its site. Apollo and any other Apollo product or service name referred to on the www.apollotyres.com website are Trademarks of Apollo India Limited and/or its subsidiary/associate company. Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through www.apollotyres.com) is provided by Apollo, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of apollotyres.com are copyright©of Apollo, its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of www.apollotyres.com Apollo cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Apollo Tyres Ltd. Apollo. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by www.apollotyres.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- Apollo will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain apollotyres.com in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in www.apollotyres.com. You should not assume that www.apollotyres.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Apollo reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
- It is a condition, of us allowing you access to the information on apollotyres.com that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on www.apollotyres.com. Apollo will not be liable if your use of materials or information from www.apollotyres.com results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Apollo reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on www.apollotyres.com. Apollo will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on www.apollotyres.com
- If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on apollotyres.com.
- You may not mirror any material contained on apollotyres.com on any other server without the prior written consent of Apollo Tyres Limited. Any unauthorised use of the contents of www.apollotyres.com either under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws.
- You acknowledge that Apollo has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using apollotyres.com. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
- By submitting any material to us via the apollotyres.com website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that Apollo may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe Apollo may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
- You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Apollo or any of its customers or users of apollotyres.com by any means. You also agree not to us www.apollotyres.com to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Apollo, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use www.apollotyres.com such that you would cause the whole or part of apollotyres.com to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
- The service is accessed via ………………………. which is independent of apollotyres.com and Apollo. Your use of is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Apollo have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on ………………………………...
- Apollo does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Apollo excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over apollotyres.com. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on ……………………., which can be accessed by using www.apollotyres.com.
- We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered onapollotyres.com for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion. This Apollo (“Apollo India Limited and its subsidiaries”) website may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Apollo Tyres Ltd. and Apollo Tyres Ltd. is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Apollo Tyres Ltd. is providing these links to you only for convenience purpose, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its products or services or operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. Apollo Tyres Ltd. makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning any products, services or information found on any linked websites.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd. is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of their pages. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance.
- Apollo reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on apollotyres.com. By continuing to use www.apollotyres.com you will be deemed to accept such variation.
- apollotyres.com works best with …….(names of browsers)