Recommended tyre for your
Recommended dealer from your last visit
You can trust Apollo with 2 Years Free Unconditional WarrantyTyres are also covered by our standard 5 year manufacturer warranty
What's included free of charge:
• Tyre damaged as a result of an impact
• Non repairable puncture.
• Accidental damage.
The Apollo unconditional warranty offers you peace of mind). Buy an Apollo tyre (covered in the offer) and if the tyre becomes unserviceable within 2 years from the date of purchase or exhibits 50% wear, whichever is earlier), you'll get a new tyre on pro rata basis.
WARRANTY REGISTRATION PROCESS
Customer has to call the cell center, Apollo Direct, at 1800 212 7070 within a month of date of purchase and provide the following details for warranty registration:
(a.) Customer name
(b.) Mobile number
(c.) Dealer name
(d.) Number of tyre(s) purchased
(e.) Tyre size
(f.) Tyre serial number/bar code number.
Apollo Direct will provide the warranty registration number to the customer, which needs to be quoted to avail the unconditional warranty.
CLAIMING THE WARRANTY
- The customer has to show the physical tyre and provide the warranty registration number.
- After acceptance of tyre under this policy, the customer has to pay the amount on pro rata# basis.
- The customer will receive a new tyre. The fitting and service charges will be additional.
- Dealer can facilitate the warranty registration for the customer at the Call Centre, however he cannot claim the tyre under warranty in his own name
SKUs COVERED IN UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY
|Product Range||Defect Covered||Acceptable Limit||Effective Promotion|
|Entire Amazer 4G Life Range||All failures make tyre unserviceable||
Upto 50% wear (OR)
within 2 years, whichever is earlier
Since Launch(July 2015)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This warranty should be seen as a “,goodwill” warranty. Abuse or misapplication is not included. This means that general sales conditional remain valid. The warranty is applicable on select Apollo tyres purchased by the customer after 5th Nov,2014. The following gives the details of what is excluded in this warranty.
- International damages
- Repairable cuts/failure
- Any consequential costs (repatriation, personal and material damage, mounting costs etc).
#Pro rata: Value of tyre consumed by the customer as per tread wear. * T&C Apply.