Recommended tyre for your
Recommended dealer from your last visit
Privacy & Policy
Website Privacy Notice
Apollo Tyres Ltd (referred to as “ATL”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This Website Privacy Notice (referred to as “Privacy Notice”) extends to ATL’s subsidiaries/joint venture companies, step down subsidiaries, and affiliates (including its European entities).
This Privacy Notice explains ATL’s approach to protecting your information that we collect and other information you provide via this website and to complying with our obligations under applicable data protection laws. Your posting of such information is completely voluntary and at your own discretion. However, some functions may not be available unless you decide to share the requisite information. The Privacy Notice is aimed to assure you that in instances wherein you share your personal information with ATL, it is duly protected in accordance with the applicable laws.
This Privacy Notice explains our practices regarding protection and maintenance of your personal data. The brief table of contents below shows a list of all the topics covered under the Privacy Notice:
- Who we are and how can we be contacted;
- Other Policies you should read;
- Information we may collect from you and how we use it;
- Sharing of your information;
- Security of your information;
- Data retention
- Your rights;
- Contacting us;
- Changes to this Privacy Notice.
1. WHO WE ARE
We are a tyre-manufacturing company and our presence expands on a global scale. Please refer to our “About Us” section of our website to know more about ATL. When you use our website and services directly, the entity identified in the "about us" section of the website you visit acts as a Data Controller.
If you would like to contact us, please refer to Section 10 of this Privacy Notice.
2. OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD READ
While this Privacy Notice contains all the information you need to know in order to be informed on how we collect and use your personal information on our websites, there is some further information which may be relevant, such as our cookie notice and any other legal documents on our website such as terms and conditions. We encourage you to read these document carefully.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
During your visit to our website, you may provide and/or we may collect some personal information from you. For example we may collect information when you:
- Search our website; or
- Communicate with us by email, telephone or other means such as through the Contact Us form on our website (https://www.apollotyres.com/en-in/contact-us/)
If you choose to send us personal details in relation to a product, service or information offered, you will be fully responsible for the authenticity of the personal information you share with us. We will not be sharing your details with any third parties (unless otherwise stated in this policy), and we will treat them in the strictest confidence and use them only for the purposes for which you provided them.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and also to review browsing actions and patterns.
We may also obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept cookies through the settings in your browser. Note that this may prevent you from having access to some sections of the ATL website. More information of this can be obtained in our cookie notice.
We collect the following types of data:
- Communication Data: Information you provide us when you communicate with us, e.g. by email or contact us form via our websites, such as your name, company and phone number, and any other information you provide us which we need to be of further assistance and communicate with you.
- Review Data: Information you provide to us when you complete a survey / respond to a questionnaire / submit a review or feedback. To collect information about a specific matter such as reviews of our services to you and/or our products.
- Account Data: Information you provide to us when you register for any type of our digital products or services via an account. We will request information to enable us to identify you and provide the products and services to you.
- Location Data: Information you provide us when using location services, such as our dealer locator.
- Promotional Data: Information you provide to us when you enter a competition or promotion.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
If necessary to perform a service you request from us, is you reach out to us, when you complete a form on our website or to follow-up on your enquiries, we can share your information with other ATL entities or third party service providers, for example e-mail and hosting providers, suppliers and customer support services. Third party service providers will process your information on behalf of ATL for the purposes above. When we share your data with these parties, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are taken to protect your information.
Some ATL entities and some partners and service providers are located outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), in particular the United States and the countries in which ATL has an office. An overview of ATL's global presence can be found here.
The transfer of data with our ATL entities outside of the EEA is protected by EU approved model clauses (read more here). For service providers and third parties outside of the EEA that are not subject to an adequacy decision from the European Commission (read more here) we also apply the aforementioned EU model clauses.
Website metrics for this website may be shared with other Apollo groups, subsidiaries or affiliates. The shared information will be aggregated data and will not include any of your personal information.
ATL will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ATL or the websites; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ATL and this site; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ATL, its web sites, or the public.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Safeguarding information of visitors to our websites is important to us. We use appropriate measures to protect information processed in relation to this website from loss, misuse or alteration. The security measures are continually improved and adapted in accordance with the industry best practices.
6. DATA RETENTION
We retain information about you only for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected.
For example, if you are a customer or supplier of ATL, ATL will keep your information for the duration of the contractual relationship you or your company has with us and after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform the purposes set out above or to comply with legal obligations. Information we collect as a result of you subscribing to our newsletter or press releases will be stored until you decide to withdraw your subscription.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection legislation provides you certain rights when it comes to the processing of your information. These are the right to:
- Be informed-you have a right to be informed how we collect your information.
- Access your information- you have a right to access the personal information we have of you.
- Correct information-Correct your information you have a right to correct any incorrect/ inaccurate information.
- Delete your information- you have a right to delete the information.
- Restrict or object to processing- you have a right to restrict or prevent from processing.
- Transfer of information- you have a right to transfer your information to a different service provider.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt out of receiving our commercial messages, you can also do so by at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of such e-mail.
In the event you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority. We hope this will not be necessary and would like to assure you we will do our best to resolve any dissatisfaction you may have.
8. CONTACTING US
ATL is committed for protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Privacy Notice or have any questions regarding the contents of this website please contact us at the following email email@example.com.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Please note that this Privacy Notice may be subject to change from time to time. The revised Privacy Notice will be published on this page. Please ensure you check on a regular basis this Privacy Notice to be fully aware of the latest updates regarding it.