Recommended tyre for your
Recommended dealer from your last visit
A confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail once you fill in the requested details and agree to the Terms and Conditions. This e-mail will serve as your official warranty certificate.
Claiming the warranty:
- Upon request, you will have to show the physical tyre to the dealer as well as a printout of the confirmation mail you received at the time of registration.
- After acceptance by the dealer, a new tyre will be fitted to your car and you will only be charged for the tread that has been used.
- Fitting and/or service charges by the dealer are not included in the warranty.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This warranty can be seen as an additional "bad luck" warranty and be valid for two years after the date of purchase. It is not covered by abuse, misapplication or lack of care, so the general sales conditions remain valid. The following gives details of what is included in and excluded from the warranty.
- Tyre damage due to an impact.
- Non-repairable puncture.
- Accidental damage.
- Tyre failure caused by overloading or under-inflation.
- Motorsport or track use.
- Incorrect fitting of the tyre, wheel imbalance or improper repair.
- Uneven or rapid wear caused by mechanical irregularities in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment.
- Improper storage and weather-related damages.
- Any repatriation costs, personal and material damage, fitting costs.
- Tyre with a date code of more than 60 months old at the time of claiming the warranty.